Tis the season for all things glam!
It’s that time of the year, festive season is here! It is all things crazy in the salon with the countdown being on. Tis the season all things glam! Whatever the occasion, whatever the event we have got your party season hair covered. From low-key lush looks, to intricate updo’s, we know the hair for the occasion. Remember that you don’t have to go to a nail salon to nail a good Christmas do!
SJ Forbes has collated their top 5 hairstyles for December hair! Need some inspiration? Or want us to decide for you? Check out our top tricks below:
Glam Hollywood shiny waves
- Gorgeous, and very glamourous waves are perfect for special occasions. The wow factor is certain with these big, bouncy curls. Use a pinned roller for that dramatic affect! To finish, use KMS styling spray for that glossy and strong glue like hold.
Half up waves with a bow
- Channel your inner festive queen by adding plenty of volume at your crown before pulling your hair into a half-up and half-down flow of waves
- Divide and separate your hair with a comb, pull together with a clip and add a bright and bold bow to complete! Make a statement with ease with this simple style.
Twisted low bun
- The ultimate level of pretty, with sprinkle of boho style. This classic feminine style is ideal for the dressier do’s. Add some tousled curls to give some volume into your hair beforehand and use a salt spray to thicken the hair ready for styling:
A pop of vibrant colour
- A little party and a pop of colour won’t hurt anybody! Festive colours peaking through are an SJ Forbes styling favourite right now. Complete with a clip or even just with a finishing spray with your hair down over the colour. This will make a bold statement when you walk through any room!
Volume Blow Dry
- Bigger is always better, and a glamorous volume blow-dry is timeless. Use a GHD air hairdryer to create dramatic volume and add plenty of body through your ends. A roller brush to work through your mane and enhance the style is essential for style success.
Don’t forget to dig into your accessory range to add some extra sparkle to your crowns! A pearly clip or even a golden tiara will do just the trick. And of course you will need your hairbrush and hair perfume to complete your do. Make sure to tag us on social media at your festive events and show us your lovely locks.
We wish you a very happy and merry festive season, and we would also like to thank our clients who have continued to support us throughout turbulent year. Here is to 2022!
SJ Forbes Team x